Why are customers raving about this mask?
In only 10-15 minutes, this 6-in-1 formulation will leave your skin feeling so soft, clean and refreshed! It plumps, oxygenates, hydrates, brightens, calms, and protects.
Why is the press raving about this mask?
“A good mask can leave one feeling like a completely renewed person, and that is certainly the case with this jar of delight. CBD, spinach, kale, green tea, jojoba and white clay work together here, oxygenating and brightening your skin while the CoQ10 (a natural enzyme produced by your body) promotes collagen production. The end result being blissfully happy skin and with that, innumerable good days.”
-Forbes, Holiday Gift Guide 2019: The Best Cannabis Skincare
"Spa day just got way more relaxing. This CBD Superfood Mask contains a six-in-one formulation that purportedly does it all: plumps, oxygenates, hydrates, brightens, calms, and protects. The mask itself takes on a bright green hue, but that's not the cannabis. It's actually a blend of spinach and kale that can help oxygenate your skin, while vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone. The white clay may take some pesky blemishes down a notch, too. Last but not least: wearing a face mask just makes anyone feel oh-so luxe. And really, what's not to love about that?"
-WeedMaps, 10 Products Every Fashion-Conscious Cannabis User Will Love For Fall
Infuse Your Skin With Superfoods:
Everyone knows kale and spinach are amazing for your body, but did you know they can also work wonders on your skin? This mask has an ARMY of superfoods working to deeply penetrate your skin at once, and it truly packs a punch!
- Kale Extract: Kale is loaded with Vitamins A, C and K, lutein, iron, and antioxidants. Vitamin K tightens your skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces swelling and scars. Lutein promotes collagen production. Vitamin A and antioxidants repair skin tissue and prevent free-radical damage.
- Spinach Leaf Extract: The vitamin A in spinach helps to keep skin toned and smooth, while the vitamin C helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin cells. Folate and Vitamin K are both found in spinach and can reduce the prevalence of dry skin, acne, and stretch marks.
- Lavender Oil: Lavender oil moisturizes skin, and ALSO kills bacteria deep in your pores, helping to prevent and also heal acne
- Cannabidiol: Anti-inflammatory, reducing redness and puffiness
- White Clay: Helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating. It does not draw oils from the skin and can therefore be used on dry and sensitive skin types.</span>
- CoQ10: Stimulates collagen and elastin production, fades and prevents dark spots (blocks tyrosinase, which helps with the production of melanin). reduces sun damage from free radicals
- Aloe Vera: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Aloe can help treat burns, acne and dry skin.
- Camellia Seed Oil: Known for its ability to penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin, Camellia helps promotes skin elasticity via outstanding moisture retaining ability
- Citric Acid: Sloughs off dead skin cells and speeds new cell turnover. New skin growth can alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and uneven areas.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Soothing and moisturizing, it addresses ALL of the following for enhanced radiance: roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness and elasticity
- Fennel Oil: Promotes healing by expediting epidermis repair, helping your skin to renew and strengthen
- Jojoba Oil: Calms your skin with strong anti-inflammatory properties that can ease the effects of eczema and rosacea (chapped skin, redness). High in Vitamins E and B-complex.
- Green + White Tea: Green and white tea have have catechins, which are like free radical hunters (antioxidants) and are also known to serve as a natural sunblock; tea also has anti-bacterial properties
- Olive (Squalene): Restores elasticity; smooths and softens skin
- Rosemary Oil: Naturally anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic, Rosemary can reduce pore congestion - and also makes an excellent preservative for ALL natural skin care products such as TRIBEauty
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and help your body repair damaged skin cells. It is also very effective for dark spots and uneven skin tone by interrupting the overproduction of melanin. Vitamin C can also help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV) induced sun damage.
- Wild Orange Oil: Improves skin texture and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne or other skin irritations
Apply generously to entire face and let sit for 10-15 minutes; rinse. Take a cute selfie with your green face and tag @tribetokes and @tribebrands for the chance to be featured! :)
2.0 oz (56 g)
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken skin or open wounds. Stop use if condition worsens or skin irritation occurs. If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with a health professional before use.
All products contain zero or less than 0.3% THC.